This privacy statement applies to both iPM Partners B.V. and its subsidiary iPM Academy B.V. (hereafter called iPM). Your privacy is very important to iPM. We therefore adhere to the privacy law. This means that your data is safe with us and that we always use it properly. In this privacy statement we explain what we at the website www.ipmpartners.nl and www.ipmpartners.com all do with information we learn about you.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what we track about you, please contact iPM at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the following principles with regard to privacy:
- We process your personal data when we have a legal basis for doing so. The relevant legal bases are: consent, agreement and legitimate interest.
- We handle your personal information with care and take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal data.
- We strictly adhere to the Data Protection Act, the General Data Protection Regulation and other laws regarding the processing of personal data.
You can help us by making illegible on copies of documents those details that we do not need to process the application. In any case, make your citizen service number (BSN) illegible. In this way, together we reduce the risk of, for example, identity fraud.
This privacy statement explains how we handle your data.
What data do we collect and what do we use this data for?
iPM needs personal data for the following purposes:
- Performing the requested consulting, training and coaching services;
- Managing client relationships;
- Carrying out marketing and other commercial activities;
- Handling complaints;
- Maintaining proper personnel and payroll records including audits;
- Keeping proper financial and project records, including proper accounts receivable and accounts payable management;
- Taking care of and implementing the agreed personnel provisions (insurance, pension, WIA, WGA, etc.);
- Maintaining proper administration of and for our cooperation partners (flex shell).
We collect the following data for this purpose:
- First names
- Date of Birth
- Postal code
Phone number and similar data required for communication (e.g., mail address);
For staff and employees of the flex shell additionally:
- Marital status,
- Bank account number: IBAN
- Education data
- Copy identity documents;
- An administration number, if it does not contain any information other than the data referred to in the first point;
- Possibly other personal data necessary for the performance of the agreement with our clients;
- Data other than those listed above if they must be processed under another law.
iPM collects and uses your personal data on the website primarily to provide our (web) services to you and to communicate with you. Your data is additionally used for research and analysis purposes, with the aim of improving our services and our websites.
iPM processes the following data from you on its websites:
- Login and identification data for the purpose of our customer portals;
- Data to answer and/or complete a chat and/or web form.
- On our website, visitor data is tracked. The IP address of your computer may be recorded and used for statistical analysis of visit and click behavior on the website. With this we also want to improve the operation of the website where possible.
- Contact form, eBook download form, inspiration session or master class form and Newsletter
The contact form allows you to ask us questions or make requests. The eBook download form allows you to download free eBooks. The data you leave will be used to send the eBook or other free information. The inspiration and masterclass form allows you to register for an inspiration session or masterclass given by iPM.
For this we use your e-mail address, ip-address, phone number, naw-data and your function. We have a legitimate interest in this. We keep this information until we are sure you are satisfied with our response and six months thereafter. This allows us to easily pull the information out when we have follow-up questions.
You can subscribe to our newsletter. In it you will read news, tips and information about our products and services. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link.
Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. This data will be kept until you cancel the subscription.
We would like to send you advertising about offers and new products or services. We do this:
- by mail
- by e-mail
- by social media
- by phone
You can object to this advertising at any time. Each letter tells you how to do so. You can block us by mail or make an objection. You can indicate this when you receive a call.
When you visit our website for the first time, we will display a message explaining cookies. Here we will ask for your agreement to the use of these cookies.
You can disable the setting of cookies through your browser, but some things on our website will then no longer work properly.
We have made agreements with other companies that place cookies. However, we do not have full control over what they do with cookies. Please read their privacy statements.
We may also communicate with you via WhatsApp. We do not share privacy-sensitive information with you via WhatsApp, such as account numbers or other personal data. Because WhatsApp is less reliable and secure than email, for example. So we will never ask you for confidential information. We kindly ask you not to share privacy-sensitive information via WhatsApp from yourself either.
iPM only provides your data to third parties engaged by us for the purpose of the above work or to third parties necessarily involved in the above work. Here you can think of ICT suppliers. In some cases more personal data is provided to third parties, for example to a bailiff or lawyer. Data exchange takes place within the legal frameworks and will not include more personal data than is strictly necessary.
Our website includes social media buttons. With these, the operators of these services collect your personal data.
iPM takes the required contractual and organizational measures to ensure that your data is used by the third party exclusively for the above purposes.
iPM is obliged by law to provide personal data to third parties in some cases. For example, you can think of the provision of data to competent authorities, such as the Tax Office and the Justice Department in the context of a criminal investigation. We handle these requests extremely carefully.
The security of your personal data is a high priority for us. Your data stored with us is therefore protected by us using technical and organizational measures. Once received, the data is stored in a separate, protected system, and access to personal data to this is protected with a user name and password. We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter your personal data.
Our employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Technical security measures for the protection of your data are regularly checked and, if necessary, adapted to the latest technology. These principles also apply to companies that process and use data on our behalf and according to our instructions.
iPM does not retain your data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the processing of your data. How long certain data are kept depends on the nature of the data and the purposes for which they are processed. The retention period may therefore vary depending on the purpose.
When the time limits have expired, your data will be destroyed by iPM or a company engaged by us that specializes in the destruction of personal data. We believe it is important that data destruction is also done with care.
nspection, modification and deletion of your data.
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we hold about you, you can always contact us at email@example.com
You have the following rights:
- get an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it
- see exactly what personal data we have
- correct errors
- get rid of outdated personal data
- withdraw consent
- object to a particular use
It is important that you can identify yourself and prove that the data you want to verify and/or affect is actually yours. We will process your request within four weeks.
Changes in the privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. To stay well informed about how we handle your data, we recommend that you review this statement from time to time.
When our website changes, we must of course also amend the privacy statement. So always note the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately as well.
If you have any questions or comments in response to this privacy statement, please contact us. If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can report your complaint by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the regulator. This is called the Personal Data Authority.
iPM Partners B.V. iPM Academy B.V.
Daalsesingel 51B Daalsesingel 51B
3511 SW Utrecht 3511 SW Utrecht
Updated on 16-04-23